Aptis is an innovative English assessment tool from the British Council. It is designed to help organisations and institutions identify standards of English and select the staff or students with the right skills.
Aptis is a business-to-business product for use by organisations and institutions to benchmark the English language levels of their employees, potential employees, students or teachers.
Testing English levels from A1-C on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), Aptis is an English test for adults (16+), which can assess ability in all four English skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Aptis can be used to assess ability in all four English language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking. It can also be used to test just one or two skills, such as reading and listening (combined with the grammar and vocabulary component).
Developed by testing experts and based on the latest research in assessment, Aptis is the smarter way to evaluate English reading, writing, listening and speaking.
So, whether your testing requirement is for recruitment, workforce development, student evaluation or training, Aptis is the forward thinking English testing you’ve been waiting for.
SAS Academy’s Aptis Program
The SAS APTI® program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 22 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Let your aspirations become true!ENROLL NOW