The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.). The 16 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are… read more… The first CLAT Core Committee consisting of Vice-Chancellors of the seven participating NLUs at that time decided that the test shall be conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment. Accordingly, the first Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) was conducted in the year 2008. Now there are 16 participating NLUs and following the practice the eighth Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2015) will be conducted by the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National University, Lucknow
SAS Academy’s CLAT Program
The SAS CLAT® program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 15 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Score High in CLAT!ENROLL NOW