The GMAT® (Graduate Management Admissions Test) is a computer adaptive test that is part of the selection criteria for most graduate programs in business and management. The GMAT is designed to assess verbal, mathematical, integrated reasoning and analytical writing skills of a candidate. It is important to recognize that the GMAT® evaluates skills and abilities that develop over relatively long periods of time, not specific knowledge obtained in college course work.
General Overview: The GMAT® test is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes long and has a maximum score of 800 points. The scores are valid for 5 years. Different schools have different GMAT® score requirements and good scores significantly improve your admissions prospects at a school.
The GMAT® can be attempted once every thirty days and only upto five times in one calendar year. Registration for the GMAT® must be completed at least a month in advance and requires a valid passport and payment of an exam fee of US $250.
SAS Academy’s GMAT Program
The SAS GMAT® program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 15 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Score High in GMAT!ENROLL NOW