Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is primarily responsible for recruiting the group ‘C’ staff.
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai, is carrying out recruitment for Mumbai Division & HQ of Western Railway, and Mumbai, Nagpur, Solapur, Pune, Bhusawal Division and HQ of Central Railway, Nanded Division of South Central Railway and Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway. Earlier RRB Mumbai (then Known as Railway Service Commission) was located at Churchgate.
SAS Academy’s Railway Recruitment Board Program
The SAS RRB® program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 15 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Score High in Railways Exams!ENROLL NOW