The SAT® (Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a paper based test that is a pre-requisite for admission into different Bachelor’s programs in the U.S. It provides a standardized way for colleges to review eligibility of all applicants and is usually given in eleventh or first half of twelfth grade.
General Overview: The SAT® is a 3 hours and 45 minutes test that measures critical reading, writing, and mathematical reasoning skills. The scores for each section will be reported on a 800-point scale making a total of 2400 point. The scores are valid for 2 years.
The test is administered six times a year in India and may be attempted more than once. Different schools have different SAT® score requirements. Your scores better your chances of getting admission into a particular U.S. university. Registration for the SAT® requires a valid passport and a US $99 exam fee.
SAS Academy’s SAT Program
The SAS SAT® program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 22 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Score High in SAT!ENROLL NOW