Vedic Mathematics is more than just speed maths skills! It’s something very enchanting. It gives us an adrenaline rush each time we teach this to a group of students anywhere on the globe. We are still awed by the magnitude and the impact which these simple mathematical teachings can have. To us Vedic Maths is a magical tool through which we can change the world, one student at a time!
Founded by an Indian Saint Tirthaji in the early 20th century who just like the Buddha went into the forests of South India and meditated, contemplated and created 16 Sutras or word formulas in Mathematics. These word formulas were able to solve complex calculations with ease and simplicity. As an example a sum like 998 x 997 could be solved in less than five seconds by a third grader which usually takes little more than two minutes to solve.
Because it cuts the time and speeds up the calculations whereby simplifying the entire process, Vedic Mathematics is getting popular amongst academicians worldwide as a mental system of arithmetic. Another reason for its adoration is the deepening maths crisis, low global numeracy levels and lack of Maths teachers.
SAS Academy’s Vedic Mathematics Program
The SAS VEDIC® program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 15 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Let your aspirations become true!ENROLL NOW