The XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute), a business school in Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand in India, as an entrance test for its and other highly reputed institutes, including Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management programs. XAT is also the entrance test to be taken by MBA aspirants seeking admission to many other reputed Top B-Schools in the country such as XIM [Xavier Institute of Management] Bhubaneswar, LIBA [Loyola Institute of Business Administration], Chennai, and many other reputed B Schools such as XIME Bangalore.
General Overview: The duration of the test ranges from 120 minutes to 150 minutes for the objective type section and an additional 15 minutes is provided at the end of the 2 hours for the essay writing section.
SAS Academy’s XAT Program
The SAS XAT program is designed to help the student crack the test. It involves class lectures on core concepts taught by faculty who specialize in coaching for standardized tests. The coaching is carried out in small groups of about 20-25 students to maximize attention given to each student. Apart from lectures, all possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. Student is administered 15 full length tests before test date to experience fatigue and get realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam
- Personalized study plan for each student based on diagnostic test
- Unlimited access to computer test room and study space in centers
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- Score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Get the SAS Advantage! Score High in XAT!ENROLL NOW